Choosing a bed is an important stage in the arrangement of a bedroom. Here, a person spends the third part of his life, and lovers even sleep more. From what kind of bed you choose, the quality of your sleep depends.
The size and shape are important
- When choosing length, focus on your height and height of your other halves. Add a minimum of 10 cm to this stock.
- In order to determine the width, lie down on the bed, throw your arms behind your head and puncture your elbows. So you can determine if you have enough space for a comfortable sleep.
- Regarding the shape, the most rational solution is to choose a traditional rectangle.
- If you want something original, then look for a round, oval, arched or even bed in the form of a heart or a turtle.
- Be prepared for the fact that a bed of unusual shape will take you more space than a rectangular. And bed linen, blankets and blankets will have to be sewn to order.
What you need to know about the skeleton
The carcass is, at first glance, an imperceptible but very important part of any bed. This is the basis of the sleeping bed, the choice of which depends on the strength, durability and reliability of the design.
Following our recommendations, you will find a reliable and durable frame for your bed.
- When choosing a skeleton, consider the following 3 main points:
- Material of production
- Match mattress size
2. The frame and mattress should almost match the size. Since a very small mattress or vice versa is too big to go all the time. This delivers great inconvenience, and the frame under these operating conditions is more likely to wear out.
3. Being in the furniture store, be sure to check the skeleton for durability: the number of jumpers and grids should correspond to the design dimensions. The larger the bed area, the more fastening parts must be present in the product.
4. Do not save on buying a bed. It is better to spend on a more expensive model with a reliable frame than that made of low-quality materials.
5. Durable frameworks are made from valuable tree species such as:
6. Buying a bed from an array, be careful. Some unscrupulous manufacturers reduce the cost of the product, producing “under the tree” frames.
7. Beds made not from an array of wood, usually painted in different colors. A natural tree has its own natural shade, which does not replace any paint.